[Haskell-cafe] Testing and module export lists

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Feb 24 04:17:47 EST 2010

How do people who like unit testing / property testing deal with export lists?

I often find that I do want an export list to reduce clutter in the
finished code, but for testing I'd like to expose everything in a
module.  Is there a nice way to deal with this (using the C
pre-processor would not qualify as "nice" ;-)?
Maybe there's a switch that causes GHC to simply ignore the export
list of a module and export everything?

/M