[Haskell-cafe] Re: sendfile leaking descriptors on Linux?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:50:02 EST 2010

On Feb 24, 2010, at 12:25 , Bardur Arantsson wrote:
> It's a huge amount of data since it's streaming ~900Kb/s (or
> thereabouts). I don't think it's really practical to look through
> all that to try to figure out exactly when the problem occurs.

Given what we're looking for, I think you can ignore normal packets:

	tcpdump 'host ps3 and tcp[tcpflags] & 0x27 != 0'

(substitute the hostname of your PS3; you may need to escape the !
depending on your shell)

This (flags = SYN, FIN, RST; URG thrown in for the heck of it) should
omit all data packets from the capture.

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu