[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and XML, need some tips from practioners

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 11:18:12 EST 2010

>>>>> "Günther" == Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de> writes:

    Günther> Dear Alistair, after working intensely with XSLT again
    Günther> (with a break for several years), I wholeheartedly concur.

    Günther> You guys are right though, through the document function it
    Günther> would be possible.

    Günther> So any particular tool-set you could recommend?

Saxon is by far the best, if you're happy with a java program.
(I can hardly recommend my own. Not through modesty, of which I am not
over-endowed, but because I refuse to support it since the W3C abolished
the concept of XML as self-describing data.)
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire