[Haskell-cafe] New blog: mainly Haskell and wxHaskell related

Jeremy O'Donoghue jeremy.odonoghue at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:54:13 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have just started a new blog at http://wewantarock.wordpress.com.

At least initially, my intention is to provide a set of 'tutorial'
style articles to help new wxHaskell users get beyond the 'Hello
World' stage by offering a few worked examples on things you might
want to do to put together a usable application. The idea is to offer
something which fits between the first tutorial and the reference
documents.

The first few postings will explain the anatomy of a complete custom
wxHaskell control written in Haskell.

Comments gratefully accepted, including (gentle please - I'm not
dons!) criticism of my Haskell style.

Regards
Jeremy O'Donoghue