[Haskell-cafe] Takusen - reading from one db inserting into another

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon Jan 18 07:28:57 EST 2010

Hello Alistair,

sorry for asking twice, I had forgotten that.

I took some time to try to figure out how to do it and always concluded
from my understanding of Takusen that it shouldn't be possible. At least
it seems I got that right, which is good by itself :) .

Thank you for your troubles but do not worry about the patch, I have
switched back to using HDBC meanwhile. HDBC-ODBC has a slight problem
with Access, I couldn't insert Doubles, well I could but the decimal
separator got swallowed, and I worked around it by using pr-efilled
SQL-statement strings instead of bound/prepared ones.

Günther