[Haskell-cafe] cabal install glfw

Paul L ninegua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:49:07 EST 2010

The problem you mentioned has long been fixed in the darcs version,
but then there is also another problem: you need GHC 6.12 in order to
compile GLFW for Snow Leopard. Here is a detail description of why
prior versions of GHC fails to work:

I've just made a new release and bumped GLFW to 0.4.2, you may try it
with GHC 6.12 on Snow Leopard and see if it now works.

--
Regards,
Paul Liu

Yale Haskell Group