[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jan 19 15:07:04 EST 2010

James Russell schrieb:

> Not much to it, really.  It's a LAMH thing, if you will.
>
> The Haskell part just runs as a CGI app,
> and uses the HDBC, HDBC-mysql, cgi, and xhtml
> packages, and is just a few hundred lines, including all
> the html templates which I create with the xhtml package.
>
> As for the bibliography stuff,
> right now I actually maintain a master .bib file
> and use bibTeX along with a set of custom .bst files
> to munge everything up to be imported into MySQL.

Interesting. Some time ago I managed a preprints list using a self-made
Haskell program, where all entries where stored in a BibTeX file.
  http://www.math.uni-bremen.de/zetem/DFG-Schwerpunkt/preprints/

Recently I have extracted its BibTeX parsing and generating to:
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bibtex