[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: ThreadScope 0.1

Satnam Singh satnams at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 04:16:09 EST 2010

Johan,

Thanks for the (mostly) positive news about ThreadScope on Mac OS-X: that's great news. I plan to add a few more Save As... image options in ThreadScope 0.2 plus the ability to turn transparency on/off for PNG files. So hopefully one of the Save As formats might work. I don't think it is a bug in ThreadScope (although I will double check) - it is probably the port of Gth2Hs (but let me check before I say anything too slanderous). Now, how on earth do I track down a Mac OS-X machine at Microsoft ??!??!?!? :)

Cheers,

Satnam