[Haskell-cafe] Suggestions for an MSc Project?

John Smith voldermort at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 04:43:17 EDT 2010

My MSc requires a project dissertation, which is expected to take about 800 hours. I would like to work on something
which is of use to the Haskell community. Any suggestions?

My interests are in higher-level application programming, rather than low-level libraries or compiler hacking. (This is
also the focus of my course.) I don't know whether Haskell is suitable for this (the only significant Haskell programs
seem to be its own tool-set), but I had fun learning Haskell and I'd be interested in using it for my project if relevant.

The details for the project's requirements are here
http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/cmp/onlinemsc/students/97939.htm