[Haskell-cafe] Re: Suggestions for an MSc Project?

John Smith voldermort at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 06:03:19 EDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 12:00, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
>> My interests are in higher-level application programming, rather than low-level libraries or compiler hacking.
>
> What do you mean by this?

Using web programming as an example, a CMS would be high-level, while a networking library would be low-level.

I was thinking of having a go at a web framework, but the space seems to be filled with Happstack.

> Have a look through the wish-list here:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals/

Thanks, I had a look at the list, but none of it seems to be appropriate for a medium-length academic project with
real-world benefits.