[Haskell-cafe] Re: Rewriting a famous library and using the same name: pros and cons

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sun Jul 4 12:08:32 EDT 2010

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> writes:

> People still use Hugs? :p

Well, I just did a quick count of Haskell libraries in Debian and Ubuntu
(as a sort of comment to Don's blog post), but I forgot Hugs.  It seems
to be installed on 6000 Ubuntu-respondents, compared to 17000
installations of GHC, for a 25% "market share".  But looking at the
"using regularly" column GHC gets 725 votes, while Hugs only has 134.

-k