[Haskell-cafe] Suggestions for an MSc Project?

Han Joosten han.joosten at atosorigin.com
Thu Jul 8 02:37:05 EDT 2010

Hi John

I am involved in a research project of the Open University in the
netherlands. We are working on a tool suite for Rule Based application
developement. This is a 100% Haskell project, with lots of oppertunities for
a good MSc project, depending on your specific interests. I'd be happy to
talk to you about the possibilities.
If you are interested, send me a mail with details how I could get in touch:

cheers

Han.