[Haskell-cafe] Equivalence of two expressions

Michael Magee michaelrmagee at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:21:14 EDT 2010

With arbitrary presentations of the ring allowed, this problem has as a
corner case the word problem for groups (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_problem_for_groups).
We take the ring to be K = CG, the group algebra over C of a group G. Then
take the two elements in K to be the images under the natural inclusion of G
in CG of two elements of G.

Regards,
Michael