[Haskell-cafe] lists of arbitrary depth

Shlomi Vaknin shlomivaknin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:11:50 EDT 2010

Thank you all for replying!

I am really beginning my baby steps in this fascinating language, and was
just wondering if it was possible to naturally scan lists with arbitrary
lists (aka trees :) ).

I guess this forum specifically is too advancaed for me (yet!), so my next
questions will be posted on the beginners forum.

Thanks,
Vadali