[Haskell-cafe] RE: Design for 2010.2.x series Haskell Platform site (Don Stewart)

Niemeijer, R.A. r.a.niemeijer at tue.nl
Sun Jul 18 04:49:40 EDT 2010

> Is it just me, or does aligning [OSX,Win,Linux] `zip` [Comprehensive,
> Robust, CuttingEdge] send the wrong message...

Yeah, I noticed that too when designing it, but at the time it didn't bother me too much.
I do see how it could confuse some people though, so I've made a design alternative
that solves this problem. I think it also makes for a better landing page for people who
don't yet know anything about Haskell, since the current design doesn't explain what
Haskell actually is. I'll let you guys be the judge though.

New alternative: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/623671/haskell_platform_redesign/index2.htm