[Haskell-cafe] src/Text/XML/HaXml/Lex.hs:(156, 0)-(160, 22): Non-exhaustive patterns in function white

Alexander Kotelnikov sacha at myxomop.com
Tue Jul 20 21:19:29 EDT 2010

Hello.

I decided to run a couple of test XML-RPC applications using haxr.

Everything worked fine while responces from my (actually, other
people's) server were something relatively small (a number, a line), but
with larger responces (starting around couple of kilobytes) my
applications began to fail with the error I put into subject.

Sounds like XML parsing problem. Though server gives a proper responce
(I used tcpdump to see what is returned, looks like a valid XML with
methodResponce).

Any idea what is wrong and how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Alexander