[Haskell-cafe] gd on Win32

Dougal Stanton dougal at dougalstanton.net
Thu Jul 22 18:27:03 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Christopher Done
<chrisdone at googlemail.com> wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea. I've setup a repo, I've merged in the
> latest work I did on it, and I've just updated it to be latest
> Prelude/base and to comply with -Wall. I'm just going to make it
> consistent with tibbe's style guide[1] before we start patching it for
> feature updates, so that we're singing from the same hymn sheet and
> then I'll let you you here. The Github repo is here:
>
> http://github.com/chrisdone/gd

Excellent news! I submitted some patches to the maintainer a while
back but never heard any response, positive or negative.

My changes were a subset of what you have on github now. It's great to
see it being cared for again!

Cheers,

Dougal Stanton
dougal at dougalstanton.net // http://www.dougalstanton.net