[Haskell-cafe] Porting ELF statifier to Haskell!

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:49:34 EDT 2010

Looks like the crash is due to ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization).
You need to disable it for it to work. You can disable ASLR very easily -
check out
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1455904/how-to-disable-address-space-randomization-for-a-binary-on-linux
for
instance
Statifier worked for me once I disabled ASLR ...

--
Regards,
Kashyap