[Haskell-cafe] 1st attempt at concurrency

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon Jul 26 18:47:36 EDT 2010

Dear Felipe,

thank you for the code and for the correction :).

As usual I come across interesting stuff when I have no immediate need
for it and when I do I can't find it anymore.

I am looking for something slightly more abstracted and iirc there
recently was a post about the pi-calculus which seemed elegant even
though the author told me himself it was not meant for any RW use.

But I believe the Galois boys have created a lib, called orc?, for this
purpose. I think I'll check into that and see how it goes.

Günther