[Haskell-cafe] The state of Hackage: what are we doing about it?

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 2 15:45:11 EDT 2010

aditya siram wrote:
> Does Haddock support Literate Haskell files?

I believe it does.

> This might be a nice way to keep tutorials and source code together.

Plausibly. You could write some literate files which aren't part of the
library sources, and tell Cabal to include them as "extra files". That
won't put the documentation on Hackage though... Presumably special
infrastructure would be required for that. (Like, a Cabal field to say
"this is extra documentation".)