[Haskell-cafe] Cabal -j

Louis Wasserman wasserman.louis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 18:02:05 EDT 2010

Hmmm.  Now that I've had a chance to rewatch the video, I am enlightened.

Nevertheless, I will confess that I wouldn't mind the idea of just doing an
external parallelism wrapper, running multiple sessions of GHC rather than
making GHC internally parallel.  Hrrrrm.

Louis Wasserman
wasserman.louis at gmail.com
http://profiles.google.com/wasserman.louis