[Haskell-cafe] Re: How does one get off haskell?

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:41:40 EDT 2010

At CREATE-NET we're hiring Haskellers. If you fancy working in Trento
(Italy) and you have experience, apply here. Try these trivial
questions http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=26317 The
question list doesn't indicate expertise but it does filter out
newbies. Don't bother if you struggle with these. Send me your CV and
links to or tarballs of nontrivial (e.g. >500~ LoC) Haskell projects.
Web experience a plus. SCM (Git) experience a plus.