[Haskell-cafe] Re: How does one get off haskell?

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 18 12:59:53 EDT 2010

Excerpts from braver's message of Fri Jun 18 12:55:24 -0400 2010:
> So when your problem is open-ended and the shape of data is in flux, a
> dynamic language is faster to prototype.

I think I can second this comment.  However, I would still prefer Haskel
for a system intended for production; with the pain of making sure you've
handled all of the possible constructors for the data you're operating
on, you also have a pretty good assurance that you haven't forgotten
anything stupid.

Edward