[Haskell-cafe] ANN: bitspeak 0.0.1

Nils Schweinsberg ml at n-sch.de
Mon Jun 21 18:19:08 EDT 2010

On 21.06.2010 23:50, Maurí­cio CA wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> bitspeak is a small proof of concept application that allows
> writing text using only two commands (yes/no, 1/2, top/down etc.).

Looks cool! Did you forget any dependencies tho? I get the following error:

0:16 nils` cabal update
Downloading the latest package list from hackage.haskell.org
0:17 nils` cabal install bitspeak
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring bitspeak-0.0.1...
Preprocessing executables for bitspeak-0.0.1...
Building bitspeak-0.0.1...

src/Main.hs:7:7:
     Could not find module `Corpora':
       Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
bitspeak-0.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

Thx,
Nils