[Haskell-cafe] offtopic - installing archlinux as a domU

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Jun 23 18:47:26 EDT 2010

I know some haskell people out there have done what I am trying to do,
and I hope you can help me out. I've got access to a debian server
which is running a Xen Hypervisor 3.0.3 I believe. I would like to
install archlinux as a paravirtual machine (or HVM if I must) in order
to get a more supportive haskell environment than my current OS. Could
someone point me to some updated documentation on this process? Much
thanks.

                                                  Michael Litchard