[Haskell-cafe] How do you rewrite your code?

Andrey Sisoyev Andrejs.Sisojevs at nextmail.ru
Tue Mar 2 15:19:11 EST 2010

Speaking about macrorewriting, I do prefer to break big modules (prototypes)
into smaller ones, then step by step separate them into a set of minimally
dependent and highly general cabal packages.

As for microrewriting I find it to be a good practice to explicate all
possible (programmable or Real World) errors into dedicated ADT
constructions. This draws enough attention to every error to guarantee that
there is no missed risks and protection is good enough.

Regards, Andrey