[Haskell-cafe] Re: How do you set up windows enviroment

Jonas Almström Duregård jonas.duregard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:54:18 EST 2010

I suppose you are already using the Haskell Platform?

I had problems with darcs freezing, and it turned out that the ssh
client was actually prompting for something. Is the host you are
connected to in your list of trusted hosts? Also i had a similar
problem when using Pageant to manage SSH-keys, and the command prompt
was run in privileged mode.

/Jonas Duregård