[Haskell-cafe] Re: A few ideas about FRP and arbitrary access in time

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 18:01:25 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM, sinelaw <jones.noamle at gmail.com> wrote:
> But isn't Lucid Synchrone essentially discrete-timed? Also, events

Maybe reality itself can also be modeled using  discrete timesteps? If
so, then a discrete clock calculus might make a lot of sense.  I don't
know much about theoretical physics - I think general relativity still
is the "best" model for time, and it's continuous in that model - but
maybe the people with a PhD in physics know more about it :-)