[Haskell-cafe] Cabal and LLVM bindings

Ville Tirronen aleator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:30:25 EST 2010

Hi!

I'm trying to get cabal build my toy compiler, which is based on llvm
bindings on hackage. Everything is fine with ghc --make,
but with cabal install I get:

for: LLVMSystem (dlopen(libLLVMSystem.dylib, 9): image not found)
QV-0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

This is done on os x 10.5.8, if that has any relevance.

Anyone got any hints on how to proceed with this?

Ville Tirronen