[Haskell-cafe] haskell platform questions

John Velman velman at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 12:26:07 EDT 2010

I'm also on Mac Leopard.  I tried installing ghc 6.12 with Haskell
Platform 2009.2.9.2-i386.dmg (ghc 6.10.4) for some reason, and ran into
a bunch of problems (problems to me, anyway).  I ended up uninstalling 6.12
and reinstalling haskell platform.  Uninstall is easy, there is an
uninstaller script in /Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Tools.
(strangely, not in ..Frameworks/HaskellPaltform.framework).

I'm still using Leopard, but would like to move to Snow Leopard once I get
a few things out of the way.  But I see that there are (or were) some tricks in
getting ghc to work on OS X 10.6, apparently.  These seem to be well
documented, but, I'd rather spend the time on my own projects.

Best,

John V.