[Haskell-cafe] haskell platform questions

John Velman velman at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 14:27:16 EDT 2010

I had the same problem -- downloaded and installed the new Haskell
Platform, and when I tried cabal I got the: dyld .... error.  I'm also
on OS X 10.5.8.  Also, ghc users guide appears to be missing.

I filed a bug report.  To solve the cabal problem I got
      cabal-install version 0.9.0
      using version 1.9.0 of the Cabal library

from darcs, and put  symlink to ~/.cabal/bin/cabal for /usr/local/bin/cabal

Now I'm happy (so far) with ghc 6.12.1 and platform 2010.1.0.0

Best,

John V.