[Haskell-cafe] Internet game servers in Haskell?

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sat Mar 27 22:42:35 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 3:14 AM, Colin Paul Adams
<colin at colina.demon.co.uk>wrote:

> Has anyone ever written a server in Haskell for managing live
> game-playing (any game) across the internet?

I haven't yet, but I saw someone had a simple MUD-like game engine a few
years ago.  I don't know if Frag supports network play, but I would assume
not.  David Roundy (original author of Darcs) wrote something for bridge
years ago, but I don't know if he wrote it in Haskell or if it's still
available.

If I had infinite free time it would be a fun project!  Any particular
reason why you're interested?

Jason