[Haskell-cafe] Re: Are there any female Haskellers?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sun Mar 28 09:47:25 EDT 2010

Dear Philippa,

"display themselves on demand" is putting it rather harshly don't you think?

I pretty much injected my previous email back into the thread because I
felt I asked a simple question and find that people are getting a bit
carried away. I am for instance quite certain that Lady Ada Lovelace is
not subscribed to this list.

To me the question was non-controversial or so I thought but it seems to
have stirred quite a bit of passionate responses. (For which I merely do
not wish to be blamed).

I agree though that concluding "there are no female haskellers on this
list" was premature and promise to exercise more patience.

Best regards

Günther