[Haskell-cafe] Are there any gay haskelleres?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sun Mar 28 17:25:26 EDT 2010

Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de> writes:

> are there any gay haskellers?

Look, Günther, I'll give you credit for trying, but you might as well
accept the fact that using Haskell isn't going to get you laid.

Which is just as well, since this list is for discussing a certain
programming language, and also since discussions like this tend to
offend and drive away chauvinist pigs.  And we wouldn't want that,
would we?

So - could we get back on topic, please?

-k