[Haskell-cafe] Programming with categories

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:29:44 EDT 2010

One place to start might be category-extras on hackage, which covers a wide
array of category theoretic constructs at least as they pertain to the
category of Haskell types.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/category-extras

There is also Sjoerd Visscher's data-category:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-category

Beyond that feel free to ask questions.

-Edward Kmett