[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed May 5 20:19:39 EDT 2010

Well, based on what you want your priorites to be, I might bow out
then (at least until you start wanting to have graph-centric
operations in there, then I might pitch in).

On 6 May 2010 04:23, Alp Mestanogullari <alp at mestan.fr> wrote:
> We also have patch-tag project
>https://patch-tag.com/r/alpmestan/hasklab/home

Any particular reason for using patch-tag rather than
code.haskell.org?  For the wiki?

My main objection to patch-tag is that projects are tied to the user
who created them; as such, if you later on decide to leave the project
then the entire thing has to be cloned and everyone's URLs will need
changing (for homepage, etc.).  This applies to github, etc. as well;
I don't feel that they are ideal hosting sites for multi-user projects
specifically because of this.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com