[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

Alp Mestanogullari alp at mestan.fr
Wed May 5 21:17:43 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Ivan Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, based on what you want your priorites to be, I might bow out
> then (at least until you start wanting to have graph-centric
> operations in there, then I might pitch in).

Well, we do now want it to be graph-centric, but graphs definitely play a
role here! We may want to implement algorithms relying on graphs.

> On 6 May 2010 04:23, Alp Mestanogullari <alp at mestan.fr> wrote:

Any particular reason for using patch-tag rather than
> code.haskell.org?  For the wiki?

Yeah I thought about your objection, but the two main reasons are the gitit
wiki (way handier for maths stuffs than trac's) and the easy handling of new
contributors and project management -- it is way more manual on c.h.o for
example, whereas everything is automated on patch-tag. The user-tied aspect
is a bit annoying but should be fine ; i will definitely do mathematics and
haskell for a while heh.

--
Alp Mestanogullari
http://alpmestan.wordpress.com/