[Haskell-cafe] tweak vacuum-* output

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:16:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am using vacuum-opengl and vacuum-ubigraph to visualise and analyse some
of my data structures. They are quite helpful most of the time, however
sometimes I feel the need to tweak the generated output -- such as removing
the auto-generted identifiers from constrcutor names, pack some things
together, or similar.

Is there a way to configure their output?

And for the vacuum-ubigraph option, I like it's output generally, however
while creating the expression tree, is doesn't respect my structures. If
there is a flag or so to fix this issue, I'd appreciate it. The Problem is
like the following:

data Expr = Sum Expr Expr | Mult Expr Expr | Single Int
e = Sum (Single 2) (Mult (Single 3) (Single 4))

And it orients the tree in such a way that Mult looks like the root node,
instead of Sum, as I would expect.

Thanks,
Ozgur Akgun