[Haskell-cafe] Chicago Haskell Users Group Meeting Tuesday, May 11, 7PM

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Sun May 9 12:46:49 EDT 2010

Hello Chicago People!

The Chicago Haskell Users Group will be meeting this Tuesday, May 11,
at 7PM at The Grafton.
Say goodbye to Tom Tobin (our founder), and hello to Haskell world
domination!
The Grafton is in Lincoln Square next to the Old Town School of Folk
Music, close to the Western stop on the Brown
line.

We will be wishing Tom Tobin goodbye as he prepares to head back to
New York. Leon Smith is possibly doing a presentation on concurrency
and/or circular programming. And we will have open discussion on
Haskell and non-Haskell related topics.

Ideally we will be sitting in the back on the couches near the
fireplace, subject to availability (alas, we can't reserve them).

The Grafton has free wi-fi, and great Irish food, beer, and drinks.

Stay until 9PM and hear a variety of musicians playing rare and
original folk music songs.

http://www.thegrafton.com/

Also, be sure to join our brand new facebook group,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119966508024820

And google  discussion group:

http://groups.google.com/group/haskell-chicago

Thanks!