[Haskell-cafe] Devices and Webcams, The Basics

Eitan Goldshtrom thesourceofx at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:06:47 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I would like to start working on a program that requires access to a
camera attached to the computer probably via USB or otherwise
internally. Unfortunately I don't know anything about using devices in
haskell. I tried looking up how to access the microphone one too and had
little success. Could someone just point me in the direction of
tutorials for learning the basics of both devices in general as well as
the webcam more specifically? The webcam is a bit more of a priority.

-Eitan