[Haskell-cafe] [reactive] A pong and integrate

Limestraël limestrael at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:15:00 EDT 2010

One problem with Elerea experimental branch besides the update time control:
the memo function. I can't understand when I have to call it and when I
don't.

Just to know, have you been told of a language dedicated to reactive
programming (even experimental)? I mean, not an embedded language just like
Yampa is.