[Haskell-cafe] [reactive] A pong and integrate

Limestraël limestrael at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:13:47 EDT 2010

> But you have to be aware that Elerea, Yampa, Lucid Synchrone and Lustre
> are all very similar in their foundations.

Okay. I just thought that reactive programming was a quite new field of
research, but I saw that Lustre and Esterel date back to 1980...
I assumed also that it was a field which was still under research, however,
Lustre, again, is used "for critical control software in aircraft,
helicopters, and nuclear power plants", according to wikipedia.