[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Introducing Sifflet, visual functional programming language

gdweber at iue.edu gdweber at iue.edu
Mon May 24 13:16:45 EDT 2010

Thanks for the compliment -- and reading assignment.  I was not aware
of Gem Cutter; it looks quite impressive!

These are the features I'm hoping to add to Sifflet;
if you'd like to urge any particular priorities,
please let me know:
-  additional data types, possibly including trees
   and user-defined algebraic datatypes
-  higher-order functions
-  exporting code to Haskell and other languages

Greg

On 2010-May-15, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> Gregory D. Weber schrieb:
> > Introducing Sifflet -- version 0.1.5, first public release!
> >
> > Sifflet is a visual, functional programming language.
>
> Cool - when do we get something like Gem Cutter? :-)
> http://resources.businessobjects.com/labs/cal/gemcutter-techpaper.pdf

  / _ \ / _ \| |    | |     Gregory D. Weber, Associate Professor
 / /_\// / | | | /\ | |     Indiana University East
/ /_\\/ /__| | |/  \| |     http://mypage.iu.edu/~gdweber/
\____/\_____/\___/\__/      Tel. (765) 973-8420; FAX (765) 973-8550