[Haskell-cafe] Haskell, Queries and Monad Comprehension

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Tue May 25 15:37:21 EDT 2010

Hello Torsten,

well thank you for taking the time and answering that. It seems that the
one thing I am good for, as far as contributions to this list go, is
coaxing answers out of our Functional Pros. :)

That is good news then, I was getting frustrated reading fantastic
papers which eventually were nothing more than teasers.

So, will Ferry then be usable from within Haskell?

Best regards

Günther

www.ferry-lang.org
 > for more information, screencasts, papers, talks, and contact us for
 > more details.  We will be happy to share Ferry's Haskell code once in
 > digestable shape (soon).
 >
 > Cheers,
 >     --Torsten
 >
 > On May 24, 2010, at 03:20 , Günther Schmidt wrote:
 >> Hi all,
 >>
 >> is there anybody currently using Haskell to construct or implement a
query language?

 >> I have read a couple of papers on "Monad Comprehension Calculus" and
similar but none using Haskell nor any other existing programming
language to build an actual implementation.