[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Work on Video Games in Haskell

Pierre-Etienne Meunier pierreetienne.meunier at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:35:01 EDT 2010

There is a enormous bunch of C code out there on the internet. It is not that hard to simply take arbitrary commentaries and variable names from it, then using it to replace GHC's "jjaksh34$"-like variables in the core.

Doing objective-c is a bit harder, as you have to use the objects, or else the choice of objective-c instead of c would look suspicious. This requires to find the rules that make an object programmer happy.