[Haskell-cafe] Tsuru Capital Tokyo is looking for Southern Hemisphere summer (Dec 10 - Feb 11) interns

employment jobs at tsurucapital.com
Mon Nov 1 00:49:01 EDT 2010

We are looking for an intern that has experience programming in a functional
language, and is familiar with Haskell and web development.  Some experience
with Linux/Unix system administration is preferred.  Familiarity with Git
would be useful.

The position is in Tokyo in a small English speaking team.  We do
algorithmic options market-making.

The exact role is not fixed yet but we are looking particularly for someone
to help with making a simulation scheduling framework and results
visualisation in a web application.

Compensation would be a small package including flights and accommodation.
If interested please send a resume to

jobs at tsurucapital.com

You can see more details about the company at

tsurucapital.com  and at the company page on LinkedIn
<http://tsurucapital.com/en/jobs.html#programmer>