[Haskell-cafe] DSL libraries

Sebastiaan Visser haskell at fvisser.nl
Thu Nov 4 14:04:30 EDT 2010

Dupont,

The `AwesomePrelude' (we apologize for this name) is a very experimental project that is not a workable library or executable at all. You can better consider it to be a `bunch of code' with some interesting ideas and some interesting potential.

At least my branch[1] runs on my machine and I'm still able to produce javascript code.

But don't expect it to solve any of your problems. ;-) We (at least I) still have some ideas for this project and hope we can someday revive it.

Cheers,
Sebastiaan

[1] https://github.com/sebastiaanvisser/AwesomePrelude