[Haskell-cafe] Re: internship opportunities in France

Lee Pike leepike at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:56:35 EST 2010

Hi,

On a (possibly-related) note: Galois, Inc. and the National Institute of Aerospace (NIA) will likely be hosting a Visiting Scholar this summer for a joint NASA-sponsored project, located in Virginia, on the East coast of the U.S.  (Since this particular opportunity is a visiting scholar position, we pay all travel/living expenses, but no salary, so one does not need a visa/work permit to work in the U.S.)

We had two visiting scholars last summer, from Germany and France respectively, publishing a paper and even flying some aircraft <http://www.galois.com/blog/2010/09/22/copilot-a-dsl-for-monitoring-embedded-systems/>.  The project is a Haskell DSL project focused on monitoring embedded systems.

Interested folks can contact Alwyn Goodloe (Cc'ed) at the NIA and myself, off the list.

Regards,
Lee