[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Copilot 0.25
leepike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:38:06 EST 2010
Copilot is a dataflow stream language built on Atom for writing hard real-time C monitors of embedded systems. Copilot is a Haskell eDSL.
The current release includes the following improvements:
* Added true & false Specs (Spec Bool).
* Removed generic const -- unneeded, since Spec is an instance of Num.
* Change casting to only allow casts that (1) are guaranteed not to change the
sign and (2) are to a larger type.
* Added triggers---C functions to call when a monitor fails.
* Removed libs from Copilot.hs. You must import these explicitly.
* Fixed bugs with LTL and ptLTL libraries & examples and added documentation.
* Added external arrays for sampling.
* Fixed a bug in external array analysis for computing the minimum period
* Added the ability to specify a HW clock for Atom.
 <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/copilot> and <http://leepike.github.com/Copilot/>
More information about the Haskell-Cafe