[Haskell-cafe] xml packages

Permjacov Evgeniy permeakra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:06:24 EST 2010

First question. As I saw in sources, both hxt and haxml uses [Char]'s.
this is very inefficient. I want to know, does any effective parser for
haskell, written in haskell, exists. Efficient means using ByteString to
store strings and possibly building representations that shares one
string for all similiary named elements. If there is no, is anyone
interested in writing one?

Second question. I'd like to have a package for read-write-edit SVG
graphics. I think, xslt (both transformations and formatting object) are
interesting too. Is anyone considering writing such packages?